Getting in some Movement

Since we are all stuck at home during this unprecedented time, I gave myself the goal of trying to incorporate some movement in my day.  It’ll be good for my body, as well as getting my mind off the itch.  Getting in a good workout is crucial for me as I can feel my body start to ache from sitting around all day.  I feel like I’m not sweating as much as before, so I’m looking to vary the type of workout I do so that I don’t get too accustomed to one thing.  Movement also helps the lymph nodes and promote circulation in the body...getting rid of some of the toxins that are built up inside us.  It's also a great way to de-stress as those endorphins kick in!


I started doing 10 minutes of yoga every morning to stretch out my body.  I even created a designated space for it so it will encourage me to go back. Other than doing the yoga in the morning, there are days where I follow YouTube workouts from Blogilates and lately, Chloe Ting.  I also do some LesMills Body Combat classes for a more high impact exercise.  I used to go to GoodLife to do the classes, so I’m happy that I can access to some of them at home.  On nice days, I go out for a walk around our neighbourhood for some fresh air!  Now to keep it up! 😉




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My 3 Day Water Fast

Welcome!