Positivity


Sometimes, during an eczema flare-up, it is hard to stay positive.  You are constantly itchy, your skin is inflamed and oozing, and you are tired from the lack of sleep.  However, you must persevere and have a positive mindset.  I know it is much easier said than done...trust me, I've had days where I really struggled.  You need to remember to say positive things to yourself because your brain believes what you tell it.  In order to do this, I spread positive messages around my house and recently, have gone back to journaling. 



When I was small, my parents got me a diary so that I can practice my writing.  Little did I know that it was a habit that adults should adopt as well.  I have already started doing daily gratefuls, where I think about 3 things that I am grateful for that day.  Now, with my journal, I am able to jot down my thoughts and feelings.  Along with this blog, it is a good outlet for me to channel my energy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting in some Movement

My 3 Day Water Fast

Welcome!